Chapter 1432 - A U G U S T

 偷懒很久 and i am back for updates! For almost 2 good months, i have yet to update this space here. Am feeling lazy and lethargic almost everyday due to work. WFH means more workload :( 

On the other hand, am also fully occupied with my animal crossing and drama. Currently im watching little noya (China version). Omg! The lead actress is so pretty! Im at episode 10 only and i don't know when will i ever finish watching the drama. It took me a month plus to finish watching Hotel Del Luna. Someone please smack me. I'm good in procrastinating 😂 

来,sharing some photo with you as part of my side dish. Dont wanna bored you with my lousy grammar and vocab. Meh. 

Just yesterday, had dinner at Tebin Lane with colleagues. 

My little sis has turn 21st on 5 Aug! 

Egg tarts from Tai Cheong bakery. Didn't know there is an outlet at Raffles City! Omg. this is so so good! Must try ~ 

On a random day, Hubs prepared this for dinner. Ramen nooddds

colleague intro this strawberry cake  to me and yes is so damn good! 
i love the sweet sour taste effect. noms. 

tried making Kueh dadar. 
was quite a failed one i guess? But in laws were saying this was good! 

the final product. This consist my sweat and tears. Not easy. a lot of effort to get involved! 

Tako balllsss. 

dessert at Ice Edge. Noms 

Got this for Daddy! Liverpool series ~ 

the gold plating is so nice hor. worth for keepsake yo. 

Short and simple updates to keep my bloggy alive. I'll try .. to update more. i hope i won't be so lazy. Sometime i really hate myself for that. LOL

J


No comments