Chapter 1433 - Overdue Updates

It has been 2 good months since my last update, not even a frequent update on my Dayre account too. Is either i have been feeling fatigue from work or feeling lazy. 

2 months .. went through ups and downs. Was feeling effing stress with work and honestly, somehow i have the thought of having a career change soon. Kinda disappointed with myself that i couldn't do a good job in my current new role. Am so stress and tired everyday 😓

On the other hand, i was down with a superb bad flu and cough early this month and was given 3 days MC. Was asked to go for a swab test at the nearest polyclinic. I wasn't feeling anything when the doctor told me to i have to go for swab test under the law. It was expected. Lol.



(screenshot this from my Dayre as i have deleted the photo from my phone previously)
So my fear start kicking in when i reached the level for my test. The whole area was so cold and quiet. I just felt so uncomfortable! 

Shared this on my Igstory on the procedure. 
HubB can't stop compliment me for being so brave. omg, it's not like i choose to go for it, i have no other choice 😂

Swab test wasn't painful but feeling very uncomfortable. It felt like the "stick" is poking through my throat when it was nearing to the end of my nose. Daddy went for his swab test too due to work requirement and he told me it was shiok?!?! He is indeed our hero lol


met up with girlfriends like finally, after 1 year 2 months! Missed them so much :')



went to this mirror museum at Jewel previously. I hate  this top because it makes me look so chubby! Ditched this baby top outfit after i have washed it. hahahaha. 

Genki sushi date with the little yet not so litte ones on a Friday night


Apple. 


Done my nails at Chio Studio.
Loving this milk tea series  theme!

my first attempt on naking Baby Dutch! super easy and it can be done within 15mins 

Bread Street kitchen to celebrate our third wedding anniversary. Reviews stated that their bread is good! Was so happy when we were served with this yummy goodness. Am a big fan of bread!

I love love love their roasted cod fish!
Small portion but it's actually quite filling~

their signature dish, Beef Wellington.
Feeling so full thereafter this dish. But it was good though i still prefer my cod fish. hehehe

Our selfie <3

with our complimentary cake.

hot fudge brownie. yums ~ 
There is always a room in our tummy for dessert. hoho

my gift from HubB 😍

Cooked this for our dinner. 
everything in the picture is from 9sseafood! 

got this picture from my CIL. my favourite shot with dearest ahgong! 
and Daddy was in the background 😬 


Pot from MIL.
have been eyeing to get this and she got it for us.
good for brewing soup! Used this yesterday for our dinner. 

Last night dinner. brewed the soup using the pot given by MIL. brewed the soup for 4 hours and it was so good! No msg or salt added. We are the healthy bobo. hehe


Can't believe that we are almost coming to an end for 2020 soon. Tomorrow is the final day for October! D:

What have i been doing throughout this year? 😳😲


No comments