Chapter 1436

I have been into this drama recently! To kill time at home as well ~ 
The male lead is so good looking eh LOL 
Watching them visiting France country making me feel like even travelling more. Sigh, don't know when can we travel out from Singapore 😟

To kill some time at home, i have also try to look for recipe to whip up some meal for our lunch and dinner. No breakfast cause this preggy lady here always sleep till 11 plus then wake up. So by then HubB has already ordered delivery for us. hahahaha 

one of my favourite fast food meal during pregnancy. i have been eating a lot of filet o fish or other fish related burger throughout this journey! Thought it would be an unhealthy choice but i can't give in to temptation. But sometime i opted for Dasani as my drinks ah.. so still not so bad? Lolol. Sorry baby A 😄

steam pomfret for our dinner ~ Fish is good especially when ya preggy! i indulged a lot of fish related food during this pregnancy journey heh. 

steam tofu with minced pork! super love this dish. 
simple, clean and healthy. 

used up the left over minced pork to fried with eggs. 

Fish slice beehoon with milk! there is room for improvement for this dish because both HubB and myself find this dish kinda "tasteless" .. still got taste but not really strong.  

Recently i feel kinda sian and dread of checking out my social media (Instagram and Facebook).. was telling HubB that i am having the urge of deactivate all my social media account accept for Baby A's IG account. Personally felt that social media is getting more and more fake? I think i encountered more fake people than genuine people? 

This is what i meant. 
Okay, i am not asking or expecting everyone to like or comment on my posted photo on IG/FB. 
But somehow, i have been noticing some weird aura when receiving likes from people. Can really sense that some people are just being selective when liking a picture... I thought i was being sensitive but then, sissy have also been noticing as well? im not someone who is famous and dying for likes la.. but such action really makes me feel very turn off like showing how fake and real a person can be in these platform. now i feel that being low profile is the best thing! No judgement, no eye sore human judging you and no comments from other people. 

im still being active at times on my social media because i really enjoy using IG to update picture to capture different milestone and updates from my end. I don't know about others but i do look back on pictures which i have posted to reminisces those good old days... 

shall see how it goes.. who knows after Baby A is out, i have no time for social media and from there i will just deactivate all accounts without much hesitation? hahahah 

Okay, gonna catch up with my drama and off to PIL's place for dinner tonight. Gynae visit tomorrow and we are having some practical classes too. Heh.

Will be back soon! 

No comments