Chapter 1437 - Hi July!

Half a year has just flown through like this and it's July! Ever since i'm going through preggy process, i noticed that time passed fast everyday! Sometime i hope time could just slower down a bit for me to catch up some pace. Nonetheless, gonna cherish every single bit of time no matter how fast the time is gonna pass. 

Throwback to last weekend! Woke up from my nap and i saw this lying next to me. 
My adv pop present from the husband! Current Ipad is dying on me soon so he got me a new ipad air 💓

dined over at BIL/SIL house last week before baby A is out, but without the parents in law due to the current restriction. Can't wait for everyone to gather together again! 

beautiful sunset 😍

we attended parents craft workshop last week and it was kinda fun! learnt many new technique and i find it beneficial for first time parents to be! Oh yes, breathing technique is definitely useful when comes to contraction/labour pain. Had my cervix check with gynae and i was crying in pain thereafter the cosultation. Not really painful but the discomfort just sucks to the max! I tried using the breathing technique which i have learnt and somehow it helps to calm me a little .. 

Managed to sold this baby off! 
it was an impulsive buy. Noticed that i have been bringing small bag very often hence this size is no longer useful for me. On top of that, managed to grab hold the 21S series small flap wallet! So i gave up on this and bought the series that i was searching high and low. No regrets! super major love my current double C wallet. hehehe. My first proper wallet from Chanel :) 

this is how my current wallet looks like! 
Grab this photo from Google as i am kinda lazy to snap my own picture. lol 
It is in lilac soft pink colour. so pretty! I wanna get the bag series but is a bit harsh for my wallet as of now. hahaha. Am aiming a vintage Chanel bag which i hope i could afford it before i turn 35! hehe. 
To look back, my first official branded bag i got myself was a LV bag (Never full bag) when i was 21. I could still remember how excited i was when i visited the outlet. Till date, the bag is still with me but however, the handle is kinda worn out and i am still thinking if i should bring it to the retail shop to restore the condition. Given the current price, i think the repair fee won't be cheap as well. Shall see how it goes after baby A is out as i am unsure if i will use the bag that often since i have bought myself a TB diaper bag recently. hehehehe 

And i am so happy to say that we have unlocked another milestone this year other than having baby A! Can't wait to share with everyone. Will share it when the time is right! hehe. As of now, i have unlocked 2 achievement this year; 1) Having baby A and 2) got myself an official Chanel wallet. It's so nice to  achieve more and more milestone. hehehe 



No comments