Chapter 1438

Baby A's crib is up! 
It's a waiting game now. She will be making her grand entrance anytime this week, i guess. 

To be honest, i am having mixed feeling of feeling excited and scared. 
Excited to meet Baby A but fear of the labour process. I have been expressing this emotion on my Dayre and Instagram non stop. I think only those mummy with experience will truly understand how i'm feeling right now. Probably, this is the bravest thing that i will be going through in my life for now. HAHA. 

There are so many things for me to look forward to after my labour!: 

1) Hair treatment and hair dye 
2) Nails pampering session
3) Shop for more decent clothing instead of pregnancy outfit 
4) Lying flat and back on my bed! 
5) Wearing my jeans shorts/shorts 
6) Go shopping with Baby A and HubB
7) Catching up with family and friends 

Above all, am also doing some financial planning from my end. Wanna achieve something by end of year and hopefully i can! Life is getting more interesting and excited! It gonna be challenging with a little one adding to our family but i believe we can get through this! 💓



No comments