Chapter 1439 - What's in my bag (Pregnancy edition)

Since im feeling kinda bored so i came up with a few topics to update until i go for my labour! hahaha. 

As titled, what's in my bag for pregnancy edition. 
Before getting pregnant, i have got used to it on bringing a small bag whenever i am out. It's so much convenience and lightweight especially i used to have breathlessness issue so a small bag is definitely ideal for me! 

So whenever am carrying a small bag, i will bring this double C card holder out to save space. It will consist some notes and my CC cards in it. So in the bag i will also be carrying tissue paper, handy sanitizer and keys. That's all i will bring whenever am out before am pregnant! Oh yes. this is my first official cardholder from Chanel too. hehe 

These are the current items that will be following me from place to place. These are also my personal items that i will be bringing along with me to the hospital during my labour so i just use the same bag everytime when i am out, in case i need to go labour anytime soon i can go down to the hospital directly! 

So in my current bag, it consist the following:

1) My admission letter - advised by gynae, this must follow me wherever i go!

2) Hello Kitty brush. i love using this brush so is a must to follow me if i got admitted to the hospital

3) Tissue paper - standard items everyone will bring along whenever they are out 

4) Sanitizer - this is a foam base sanitizer from bath and body works. it smell so nice and my hand feel super smooth thereafter! i love this!! - ever since covid outbreak, sanitizer has been my best friend. It will tag along with me whenever am out. A must essential item for me to bring along! 

5) A mini pouch from Daiso that consist my hair accessories - rubber band, clips, comb and powder for my hair (works alike dry shampoo if my hair gets oily)

6) Pink bunny pouch - my personal item like amulet! haha.. then i will also put in some coins and extra cash for emergency use.  

7) My double C wallet! Finally not lazy to post a picture of it. lol 

8) Wet tissue
9) my travel pouch given by SIL. This little pouch consist my portable charger/cable. I have also put a spare Iphone plug inside just in case i need it in the hospital. 

10) Coach pouch - with my letterbox keys, house keys from my parent's place and also my trace together token. Super love this coach pouch which i got it from a live on FB! - luxury and co! They sell authentic brands like Coach, TB, Kate Spade Fossil and etc! 

11) A mini water bottle which is not in this picture 

Yaass. So these are the common things which i will bring along recently. I know after giving birth we got more stuff to bring! But fret not, i have already prepared those handy small bags aside. hehe. Will share more about it when Baby A is ready to go out with us 😙


No comments