Chapter 1441 - Belated hello to 2022!

OMG.

Firstly, hello everyone! How are you?! Im finally back for good. Told myself i wanna be disciplined by updating this little space more often. I don’t know who else is still on blogger but nonetheless, i will be updating here more frequently as to document all little things for my keepsakes. But hello to whoever is reading this now! *wave vigorously* 

Secondly, i feel like stabbing myself because of my stupidity, i went to save my draft post and exit the page and boomz! My post was gone and here i am to re-update every single things again. Rah! And so.. here’s my first post of 2022.. life has been tough, challenging, great, bittersweet and happening! Definitely one of the key point is me feeling tired every single days no matter how much rest i have. Ever since after birth till date, i have been feeling really worn out. Being a parent is tough indeed. But is all worth while when you see the smile on the little one and being.. clingy to you. Hehe. I won’t deny am an overly attached mummy! I think of my little one whenever am alone outside. I would look forward to go back home for her as soon as possible! Proud to say that she is my everything ♥

I have so much to update but don’t know where should i get it started. Guess i will just update whatever that is on mind so it won’t be according to the timeline. 

Let’s go!

One of the biggest milestone for little boba would be her FIRST birthday celebration with all the love ones. We had 3 different celebrations in separate days. Celebrations with in laws’, my family and her actual birthday. 

The first celebration kicked start with the in laws'
Here's her birthday cake chosen by her Daddy! All decoration was set up from the scratch by HubB's family! 


With our proudest pride 

Second celebration with my family was held at Grandpa's . 
Got a mermaid cake with her favourite baa baa sheep pillow customised. hehe 

Our silly baby love cakes, candle and celebration! 


Shag parents because it was a back to back celebrations. But its okay so long little boba got enough rest and looking happy here. Definitely worth it! 

We booked a staycation at Larkhill Amara to celebrate little boba’s actual birthday! 
She was so fascinated by the bubbles. Even till date, she is still enjoying playing with bubbles. 


Mandatory family shot

Done a cake smash photoshoot for little boba and here's one of our most favourite picutre! hehe 

I love her "constipation" face LOL

Another favourite shot of her. 

Next on the list would be our 13th anniversary celebration. 
Among all the anniversaries that we have together, our "being together" anniversary is the most that i value the most! Its not easy for a relationship to last for this long. Many support, understanding, endurance and tolerance is required to build up a relationship especially me being mood swing very frequently. Ever since after birth, i feel moody very easily. I blame the after-birth hormones, can i? Shall leave this aside and will share more in future. 

We had our anniversary celebration together with our little one. So special, so precious.

Brought ourselves to have Dim Sum high tea at Jumbo seafood. A new idea for high tea and i definitely enjoyed myself! 

We had dinner at a Japanese steamboat restaurant. 
I.. can't recall the name of it :x 

Oh yes, before we headed off for our dinner, we went to have a self take photoshoot at Orchard Central. Fun experience with my mini fambam. 

Achieved a new milestone as a family this year: travelling to Bangkok as our first trip after 3 years! An exciting journey yet a worrysom one. We were afraid if boba will make a fuss on airplane. But thankfully, she slept through and waking up happily eating her snacks with no fuss. Peace out! Hehe

Another big highlight would be my mini pohfam moved out from their unit just recently. I was truly sad because i grew up from there since young. So much memories at every corner! Even the lift lobby also part of my memories. Its quite sad whenever the thought of the unit belongs to another new owner now. So my pohfam moved over to a unit where its just directly opposite my grandpa’s. Bigger square feet and all is looking good! 

Allow me to share the above highlights in a separate post because there’s so much to share especially with many pictures taken! 

Mmm. And yes, i have left my previous company and currently in a new job. Thankful for the current job that allows me to have some flexibility where am able to have quality time spend with little boba. I won’t deny that it was a hard decision for me resign as i was with them for 9 years. But i guess is time for me to move out from my comfort zone. It would be nice if i could stay throughout this year as it will marks my 10th with them.. guess i won’t be back to the same industry anytime soon. Need a breather! 

I promise i will try to keep up the pace and update this space regularly. Least once per week okay! Even if there’s no more readers i will still be updating for my own sake. I have so much to share and hopefully i can just pen down everything before the new year arrives. 

Till here for now;

No comments