Chapter 1445

Helluuuu 

Finally got some personal time to update again! First 2 weeks of December was packed with ongoing activities. Kinda fruitful and eventful! 

Last Thursday; 

Company organised a family day trip to River Wonders! I think the last time i went there was 3-4 years ago and i can't remember a single thing about the trip then. Everything looks news to me when we were there recently. It was my first family trip with my current company! Thought it will be an awkward one, but all turns out to be good. hehe 

The only family photo that we took initiated by my boss ^^ 

Mandatory shot at their cafe 

Hi Kai Kai! Didnt manage to catch Jia Jia and Le Le.. they were sleeping then. 
Little boba was super amazed when she saw Kai Kai that she continues to go *Wow*. In fact, am amused by little boba's action. lol

admiring the fishes .. 

Not many pictures were taken as i were busy checking out the fishes/animals there and handling the little ones. To conclude, it was a nice experience with the company! 

Next up, it was MIL's advanced birthday celebration. Spent the whole day together and i don't have any picture taken :|

Then the following day, headed to my family's for housewarming. I was feeling a little grumpy due to lack of sleep {as always} 

The next day went to do some Christmas gift delivery to my clients! Back to back event ain't jokes for a weak mother like me. Lolol. I miss those days where i was so energetic and always looking forward to endless activities T.T 

Sharing some pictures taken few weeks ago! This was taken at Ion! so pretty

Major love for this picture of us 


bought a new christmas tree for our nest 

got my hair curl at my favourite hair salon.. 
I always wanted to give it a try but i know curl doesn't suit me at all. lolol. 

December is coming to an end which means we are saying bye to 2022 very soon ... 
时间不饶人 😪


No comments