Chapter 1448

Bye 2022! 

I didn't make it to update my backlog as i was kinda caught up by my daily stuff and i was nursing myself these few days due to i was down with mild food poisoning and gastric flu. What a nice combo -.- 

It's my 3rd time this year where i got myself gastric flu. Seem like a something i got to work on by having more clean and health diet in 2023 to stop this returning to me. Hate the feeling of being nausea! Eew ~ 

Nonetheless, i just hope 2023 i will be happier and healthier! These 2 are the main things to keep a life going everyday! 

And i hope i could handle my personal time and well being in 2023. 

This year am thankful that i have gotten a job where im able to WFH. Boss is really understanding think because she herself is a mum of 3. My job nature allows me to WFH hence nothing go to do with me being a mum.  Love how flexible my boss is but yes, am not gonna take this granted and i will still be disciplined at all time. Haha 

Not gonna share much about it but my current job is one of the things that am really thankful for! 

Hoping a good 2023. A year where i can overcome some obstacles ..

&& lastly, since it gonna be a new year, i hope i can update my blog more often! hehe 

Cheers to everyone! 

No comments