Chapter 1451

One of the week where i felt kinda dread with my work. Was so stress over some stuff but glad that the matter has been resolved, somehow. Hopefully. Fengshui mentioned that is a good work year for my zodiac so shall see how this little bunny gonna surprise me. 

Got my nails done with Chio Studio for CNY! 
Always a happy customer whenever i visit them for service. Talented and friendly manicurist. 

And the hype continues .. 
Sorry but not sorry. hahahaha 
I splurge on Hacipupu again. This is something that i die die must have cause it's a rabbit and also for cny theme. (full of excuses 就有!)

Favourite shot with my LO. 
She is a sweet little girl but sometime a little monster that made me a MOMster. 

Came across this on IG and i find this super meaningful Not only for the mummies but for the daddies too! 

I won't deny that sometime i really feel like giving up being a mum because it got me so tough and tired. Especially when i need to go through some odd transition of my emotions and hormones changes. I wish i have the courage to share what i have been through. Till date, this thingy is still linger around me and i hate it so much to the extend im always doubting myself. 

It's the second year to be, i hope i will be fully recovered by end of year. Whatever it is, mental health is important!

On a side note, i have actually created a new IG account, 我的小日记. My 点点滴滴 will be updated at the new space though i will still be very active with my current old account. The new account is for me to share some thoughts, meaningful quotes and bit of my life updates. Created a new account because i know not everyone is interested with our life updates. So yea, an account for my own documentation. If you are interested you may follow me @Jaslinql 
不要嫌我烦就好 😛

No comments