Chapter 1452 - Happy CNY

Zomg! Didn't expect my next update would be this month. I wanted to update for the past few weeks but i was very busy and feeling exhausted with all the ongoing events/house visiting. Since today is the final day for CNY, so am gonna update my CNY celebrations in this post, at one go. 

HAPPY CNY EVERYONE! 

Finally we are able to go for CNY house visiting after 2 good years due to pandemic and this first CNY after so long is kinda different for me or rather my mini fam. A new milestone with little boba despite of having our first CNY last year. I guess i felt more exhausted for this CNY as compared to last year because she knows how to walk around now and i (we) got to chase her everywhere she goes. She's super clingy to me during every house visiting. Then i will need to wake up slightly earlier to prep myself and the little one and there goes my sleep. lololol 

It was an experience for me but am glad we don't have much house visiting need to be done. If not i guess i will need to sleep in for 24hrs to replenish my energy. Ha Ha Ha 

Sharing some pictures with you guys! 
Little one on Chu Yi with her angbao from her Yiyi. 

Annual affair of taking picture at Grans' void deck but this year parents moved over so it will be an often affair taking picture at this void deck liao lol

Cannot be more natural in taking photo ever since being a mum. LOL
Me fully decked in neonmello! 

It was our monthsary on Chu Yi. 
The background was my primary school ^^

took a family picture before heading out. If you are on my FB, you will see that i changed my DP to this picture. Hehe 

Chu er in The Willow Label. 

taken by my Da Sao! Love this picture so much! 

Little one in her outfit for chu er 

Reunion outfit with my in laws 

that's my outfit from Mikayla 

It's been long since i have taken a picture with the sister. 
Both of us in Shopsassydream CNY tee "tio 4D" but sadly i didn't strike anything for this CNY :')

Reunion dinner with my family 

Little Boba changed into her second outfit for chu er. Qi Pao from MIL. 
She got too many CNY clothing so in order to make use of it, we changed her twice per day 

Another Qi Pao from my aunty

Out to celebrate SIL's birthday and me in Neonmello romper. I love this set! 

This was her chu yi second outfit from my aunty too! 
And the bunny behind was given by my uncle. Little boba is so well loved by everyone :')

every year i have this habit to snap a picture of all the angbao design for the year for keep sake.
This Prada red packet was given to me when i bought a wallet last year. I only got to use it this year as house visiting was over when i received this red packet. 

This year's collection! 

For my in laws :) 

one of the day where we have a mini gathering at my place 

Major love for this photo!
My ah gong, her zhor zhor <3

I love this set of outfit on her but i guess this was the first and the last time she is wearing it cause it was kinda tight on her. lololol

On a random day of CNY we visited Jewel and came by their Disney exhibition 

Met up with my bosses for CNY luncheon :) 

This fortune cat has it's story behind it. Read the story in the next picture below:

So thankful for nice people around us! 

House warming at cousin's place! Very long since we took a group photo together.
We've all grown up :') 

And today! Spent time with my mini fam before the end of CNY. 
Saw this Dior photobooth at PS so we head over to take picture since it's FREE! hahaha. 
It's the last day tomorrow! 

I think that's about my CNY updates.
I have actually prepared a few post to be updated here. Drafted some stuff on my phone. Will finish it and update here soon! 

Will be back soon 😊



No comments