Chapter 1424 - Circuit Breaker

How are you guys coping with your circuit breaker period?
I just feel like am a walking zombie staying at home doing nothing. Feel like baking but i have no mood for it. The entire April seem to be so moodless and lifeless for me.

Started WFH early this week and i can only say that everything is just sucks! I didn't know WFH can be so tiring as compare to working in a office. I have become even more workaholic as i work till 11plus at night. Gosh. I hope this can really end soon and finger crossed that the government will not extend our circuit breaker further but of course, i hope those people out there will be cooperative as well!

Saw someone cooked ABC rice using rice cooker. So i went to give it a try! 
These are the required ingredients for the meal. 

marinated chcken fillet with light soya sauce, oyster sauce, sesame and a dash of white pepper

prepare the rice. 
I used 250ml chicken stock and add another 0.5l water to the rice. 

leave all the ingredients in your rice cooker. It took about 45mins - 1hour for my rice to be cooked. 

final outcome! 

tada! both Hubs and myself love this!

WFH brunch by the husband 

our lunch delivery. i can't rotate the photo! tsk

ABC soup with honey wings

dessert after dinner 

meal from papa rich!

playmade

pastamania

This Circuit Breaker/WFH is all about food. haha! I'm so gonna jot down as much as i can for this period as memory sake as i guess this is the unnecessary first experience for everyone? I believe when i look back on my post i will feel proud as a Singaporean for getting over this shit with everyone! LOL 

Neigbour's dog has become our daily companion. We don't really mingle with the dog but at this distance is good enough for us. he will always welcome us whenever we were out and back from home. It's like we got some chemistry there liao. lololol 

Gonna stock up some drama and activity to do at home. It's just the 3rd day at home and i feel like im turning crazy soon. Damn. i miss heading out, visiting the parents and meeting the friends! 😥

J

No comments