One week of Circuit Breaker down!
So proud of ourselves that we have managed to get over that difficult one week.
I can't wait for this to end soon. Staying at home for whole day is not a kinda thing for me.
I miss my families, i miss my ahgong and i miss my friends 😩
Didn't wanted to blog because it's gonna be another post filled with foodies! HAHA. No choice, the only thing that i have been doing was to keep munching my day away ~
We had KFC the other day cause my favourite Meltz is back! i was so sad when i got to know this was not on their menu anymore. my super love from KFC. Heh
fruits tea to quench the thirst.
on a random day, neighbour baked pandan cake and cheesecake for us. I miss baking man but i have not motivation to do anything now.
brunch over the weekend.
egg drop porridge, stole the recipe from Daddy. Heh. Added some Hei Bi and scallop to enhance the taste. Noms! I love porridge with Cai Xin and Olive paste.
Chicken Hotpot delivery few days ago + fish fillet
Hubs' all time favourite
Neighbour baked us egg tarts! Heh
our dinner for today. Superb love this mala potato starch!
Morning breakfast or rather our brunch.
My first time trying mcgriddle burger. This was superb!
home cooked prata + Japanese Curry
stock up by yours truly 😍
I never hoard hor! I really will drink them one and i need these so badly.
Sister intro us this game and this got to accompanied us throughout our weekend! So addictive on building your own hospital.
Building in progress ~
We are into second week of CB and i don't know what's ahead us but i hope for peace and drops on the number of Covid cases. Sigh pie. Just hope everyone in Singapore will cooperate for this one and we will have our freedom back again!
And hor ... erm. I am back to Dayre again! LOL FML OMG. I don't know what to say la but i really miss Dayre after parting with it for a few months. HAHA. But don't worry la, i will still be here updating okay. Because blogger is still more reliable and stable. Dayre is just some ad hoc posting for me and to catch up with all my Dayreians! Sheesh.
can can can, i gotta end here for now. Gonna catch up with my drama, Hi Bye! Mama.
BYEZZ
J
No comments
Post a Comment